Hi All!
Hope you all had a great New Years Eve celebration. Hasan and I went out for dinner and then had a quiet evening at home. Mind you I did get stuck into a bottle of "Yellow" :)
I have just added a slide show that showcases my "Soulology" projects. "Soulology" is an on-line scrapbooking course created by Erika Martin-Stampin Mama . I am glad I joined the course, it was a great way to express myself creatively. I also met some talented ladies through this journey.
Here is a direct link to pics of all my pages from the Soulology Project Album .
That's it for now - Looking forward to my next blog adventure!
Cheers
Shazza
WEEKLY LIVE REPLAY – Fun & Easy Alcohol Marker Coloring (Mama Elephant Lil
Holiday Docket)
-
Happy Tuesday! Last night I created a fun alcohol marker card with the new
Lil Holiday Docket stamps from Mama Elephant. Such a fun stamp set with
little s...
6 days ago
happy new year
ReplyDeleteI love your blog and to add your slideshow of your soulology pages - you are one talented lady!
cheers - c u soon.