Sunday, November 29, 2009

Love you All

This was submission for November at 'From Screen 2 SCrap' challenge blog, you had to take your inspiration from the poster Kill Bill 2 with some added criteria.


1. negative space

2. must have a cutout from a photo/photos

3. must use blue, pink and yellow somewhere on your layout

4. painted title

*Movie Diva Demand* For an extra bonus two points ....... paint your title red!! ( This is optional, you dont have to do this but it does give you the extra bonus points!)

This is my submission called 'Love You All'



This is my neice Megan, stretching out her hands, the words (attached to wire) she is holding says.... 'I love you all this much'. I have covered all the criteria but I missed out on the bonus points for not painting the title red............ Thanks Shazza

Heres a close up:



TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment