Monday, January 27, 2020

Soul Scrappers - Lift Challenge

Hey Shazza back again!!

At Soul Scrappers the Lift challenge this month is awesome!

Here is the Lift by Danielle Kriven
and is
Hosted by Cheryl Lambert


You may take from the lift, collectables, large letter title/alphas, birthday theme, 
arrows, have the date of your event showcased on your layout, multiple photos, 
or anything else you wish to add.

I am still on the christmas kick! So I went with a Christmas themed page!

CHISTMAS OUTTAKES


 I took multiple photos, large letter title, date and arrows from the original Lift!

I wanted to showcase some funny photos that I took over Christmas

The top one is my brother Craig (just being normal!! lol)
Left hand side, my son Jarred acting really surprised! Then Skyla making one of her many silly faces and the last one is my other son Adam at the Christmas party with a green plastic comb (from a bonbon!) hanging off his beard (weird...I know!!)...hard to see in the photo!

here are a few close ups


and


Thanks for a great LIFT challenge Cheryl.
I really enjoyed putting this one together!

Cheers
Shazza xx




 


No comments:

Post a Comment