Thursday, February 27, 2020

Mystical Scrapbooking FEB Cyber Crop


Hi Friends!

I just completed my three pages for the FEB Cyber Crop at Mystical Scrapbooking



You can get to the challenges HERE

The first challenge is...

 
 Is a TIC TAC TOE


 I used the line More than one photo, more than two layers and one or more numbers!

GROWING UP


My Adam when he was 5, showing off his Thomas the Tank engine backpack!

and some close ups!


and


*******************************************************

The second challenge is...


Challenge 2 - Pick a Subject
Choose any subject that kids learn at school. Use the subject as the inspiration for your page.


I picked 'Sewing and Textiles' as my subject

Life is Short


My son Jarred out having a good time with his friends...


and a few close ups!


 and


******************************************************

The third challenge is a sketch


This is what I came up with...

Foxey Loxey



and a few close ups!


and



Thanks for some great challenges this month

Donna and the Mystical team!

TFL

Shazza

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment