Sunday, March 29, 2020

Mystical Scrapbooking - NOT the cyber crop!!

Hey Friends!
Over at Mystical scrapbooking they are having a 'NOT the cyber crop challenge, 
using Book covers for inspiration!



You can get to the challenges here 
Only a few days to go to get your entries in!
 




Challenge #1






Be inspired by one or both of these book covers (above)

Here is my take on the challenge....

HOME COMFORT


Here are some close ups!


and


Loved incorparating the circle and things of comfort around the house 
and a few flower clusters aswell!

****************************************************

The second challenge for 'NOT the Cyber Crop' 
is to get your inspiration from this book!



I went with a bit of a wimsical page.....

Titled 'Sitting by the Path'

This is my daughter, when she was a little tacker trying to put her shoes on!

Here are a few close ups...


and


***********************************************

The third 'NOT the Cyber Crop' challenge uses the book below....





Here is my take on the book cover inspiration!

Titled 'Before and After'




Journaling says.... 'You don't need a 'TIME MACHINE' 
when you have a make-up artist for a sister'

This is my niece  (Tillie) getting made up for her year 10 formal!

I also added a pink heart shape made up of cogs!

here are a few close ups...




What a great month of inspiration, 
I just loved using the book covers for my creations!


Thanks Donna and the Mystical scrapping team!

Cheers
Shazza :) 
 
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment