Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Place in the Sun - Jane Howden - Year Long FREE Classes

This is my Title page for the pre -class assignment for 'Your Place in the Sun'.

It shows my home, the board walk around the lake nearby and the kangaroos that live in the surrounding bushland.

If you would like to join Janes year long free class about 'A year long journey of discovery about the place you call HOME' the link is http://www.scrapbeginnings.blogspot.com/


and here is a close up


TFL
Shazza



7 comments:

  1. Great page Shazza - love it. So looking forward to you joining me next year for class!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! What a beautiful home you have! I hope to get mine done and linked up on Jane's site this coming weekend! Can't wait for class to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comment on my blog Shazza, I love your page too.

    Your home is beautiful and the page is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shazza,
    Beautiful home and LO. Love the colors you used, it makes the pictures pop off the page. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    My Journal
    http://sherriesjournal.blogspot.com/2011/01/year-long-scrap-class.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout... well done shazza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your house is lovely, and the water pictures are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete