Sunday, June 29, 2014

Pixels and Paper Challenge - The Battle of the Bench Seat

Hi Ladies!

Here is my first ever entry for Pixels and Paper Challenge for June.

Here is the inspirational photo

Anything goes - please tell us what it was that inspired you from our photograph

And here is my entry called....
'The Battle of the Bench Seat' 


Here is Julene Mathews trying to get up on this huge bench seat, 
unfortunately the bench seat won!
Bench seat = 1 Julene = 0

I took my inspiration from the red bench seat in the photo

and

I took this photo from Julenes Facebook page some time ago!

(Pssst - no need to tell her ok!!  lol)

here is a close up


Thanks for a great challenge Jane and DT girls 
at Pixels and Paper challenge

Cheers
shazza

5 comments:

  1. oh lol - (I won't tell her ok) - this is fabulous and rather funny. I love how your mind works Miss Shazza - just brilliant. Thanks for sharing with us - we all need a bright spot in our day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Shazza!! Oh I love how you make scrapping so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great page love the title and embellishments thanks for joining us at P&P this month

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo! Love it! Great page... quirky, humorous ... FUN!! Thank you for playing at P & P. Cheers, Di.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome Shazza....a brilliant take on the challeng and fantastic story behind the photo. So glad that you wanted to play with our challeng at Pixels and Paper :)

    ReplyDelete