Thursday, August 21, 2014

ARTastic August - 2 HEARTS, side by side

Hi Ladies!

Here is my entry for the ARTastic challenge this month.

The inspiration comes from Kristen Doran and her Gypsy Caravan.


Criteria - Use fabric on your page - think ribbon, lace, yoyo's or fabric flowers.

2 HEARTS side by side


 I added fabric by covering the heart frames,
here is a close up!


I'm also using this layout as my example page over at  
for the Song/Lyric challenge this month.
Taylor Dayne - I'll be your shelter


Thanks for looking...
Shazza xx

 

9 comments:

  1. This is really beautiful. I love the scattered sequins and beads and those fabric covered hearts are wonderful......totally gorgeous page. Thanks for joining in at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Shazza, I love all your sequins and background work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Shazza,
    Your layout is beautiful and made me just a little sad as your beautiful hearts look just like the fabric ones my Mum loved making as Photo Frames.
    Thank you for joining in at ARTastic this month. I hope your heart is mending!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet layout. Great idea to cover the frames in fabric. Thank you for joining in on our challenge at ARTastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Great idea with your fabric hearts! Thanks for joining us @ ARTastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so cute! Thanks for joining Artastic this month.
    Hugs stina

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing Shazza, I love the back ground and the two hearts, a great way to use fabric. Thank you for playing along at ARTastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the simplicity and focus of your LO. It says very simply and elegantly what you want to say. Thanks for joining in with our August challenge at ARTastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your hearts.. they look beautiful! Your layout is gorgeous with the sprinkling of bling across it. Thank you for playing at ARTastic. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete