Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Pixels and Paper Challenge - Outdoor Couch Conversations

Hello Ladies!

This month over at Pixels and Paper challenge blog, the inspirational photograph is......

My inspiration came from the large tree image and also the couches.

I found some photos of my son with a friend sitting on a couch placed outside under a tree at a retreat........perfect!!

'Outdoor COUCH Conversations'


I placed the tree sticker above the couchs, just like the inspirational photograph.

Here are some close ups....... 


 I used metallic melts on the alphas






Thanks for a fun challenge!

Shazza xx

5 comments:

  1. I love this Shaz, a great take on the inspiration ic. I also love the random use of alphas to mimic the 'random conversations'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great take on the inspiration!!! love all your alphas everywhere and manly colours! Thank you for playing along with Pixels and Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever Shazza - love how you think outside the square. Many thanks for joining in with us on P&P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your interpretation of the photo and your creation. Thanks for playing along with us at Pixels and Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the challenge!!! So smart with that tree, awesome :) Thanks for sharing with us at Pixels And Paper !! Anna :)

    ReplyDelete