Sunday, February 14, 2016

Pixels and Paper - Been There Done That

Hi Ladies!

The challenge this month over at Pixels and Paper is TRAVEL themed inspiration! If you would like to join in the challenge, you can find it here. The inspirational photo is below....

 I took the map and pinned points of travel as my inspiration.

Here is my page for the challenge...

'Been There Done That'
 
 I saw something similar on my bloggy travels (as you do!) but from memory it was a map of the United States, I wanted to do a similar page but showcasing my Aussie travels.

Here is a close up! 


Journalling says....I love travelling!! I have visited quite a number of places in Australia. In the late 70's I flew to Perth to stay with friends and then drove back along the Nallabour (now that was an experience). I have been to Broken Hill and Coober Pedy on our way to Alice Springs, (climbed to chicken rock at Uluru)!! I love my travels!

Thanks for a travel challenge Jane and DT girls.

cheers
Shazza xx

6 comments:

  1. love how you used the string to point out your travels.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Pixels and Paper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeek I love this concept!!!! such a great travel themed layout!! thank you for playing at pixels and paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super, super cool Shazza - you have nailed this challenge. Just wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us on Pixels and Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Shazza, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the way you used the string-what a great travel page! Thanks for playing along at Pixels and Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this layout Shazza! Fabulous way of depicting where you've been! Thanks for joining us at Pixels & Paper!
    Deb.xx

    ReplyDelete