Thursday, January 19, 2017

Archi-scraps - BFF

Hi Ladies!

The new year brings new challenges and Januarys challenge at Archiscraps is to use lace!

Here is the inspirational pic.


This is a ceiling at the Alhambra in Spain. Don't you love that lacy pattern?


Here is my page called 'BFF'


I added blue edged lace to the bottom of my pic and the bottom of the title, as a border. This is my daughter 'Jenna' and her new bubba 'Skyla,'
it would be lovely if they were 'Best Friends Forever'

My page is from a class I did with Cindy Porter at 'A Scrappy Tiger' retreat. I just love the bright blues against the orange pp.

Here is a close up!

Thanks Julene and Archiscrap girls to get me motivated to finish off this page!

Cheers
Shazza

7 comments:

  1. THanks for joining in at Archiscraps Shazza.Gorgeous little baby and pretty lace on your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design and photo,thanks for joining us at archiscraps this month

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Shazz, beautiful pic too love the lace and patterned lace background work. Thanks for playing along @ Archiscraps this moonth :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shazz, love your layout and I agree with you on the palette, love the splahes of blue and the touches of lace. Thank you for joining in at Archiscraps this month
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really pretty lace you have used.. great photo and design.. thanks for joining in with Archiscraps this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely LO ,thanks for joining us at Archscraps this month

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shazza you have won this month.Please get in touch to give me your address.

    ReplyDelete