Monday, February 26, 2018

Artastic - Soul Girls

The February inspiration at 'Artastic Challenge Blog' is something a little different - this lovely ceramic piece by Jill Foster called Fringe Faces

The criteria is GIRLS only

 Here is my take on the challenge called....
'Soul Girls just wanna have FUN'



and


 Little girls always seem to have so much fun when they are together, 
so I thought adding our adult heads to little girls bodies would look awesome.

I really love how this turned out, I'm sure we would all be great friends if we ever got together as a group.

I love how Mary has put her arms around Lori and my shoulders...lol

Soul girls are...Libby, Kaz, Cheryl, Lori, Mary and me (Shazza)

Thanks for a great challenge Jane and her Artastic team.

Cheers
Shazza xx





7 comments:

  1. What a great and fun idea to do with your photos, I love it! Like your little embellishments add fun to your page. Thanks for joining in with us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea - you have created a really fun page. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at ARTastic 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this page. Love it. Thank you so much for joining us at ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was so funny, cool and really great! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at ARTastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Neat post. There's a problem along with your website in internet explorer, would check this?
    IE still is the marketplace leader and a good
    element of folks will leave out your excellent writing due to this problem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and definitely will come
    back down the road. I want to encourage you to
    definitely continue your great job, have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this website
    on regular basis to obtain updated from latest news update.

    ReplyDelete