Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Coober Pedy - My ARTastic submission.

This is the criteria this month at ARTastic challenge blog. 'The Kangaroo' by Garry Shead and DH Lawrence. you have the whole month to join in, and win some great prizes, and whilst you are checking out the blog, feel free to join in any games and challenges during our 1st birthday celebrations, there are some great prizes to win!


Added Criteria

Diva Demand for 2 bonus points

Must have an animal as an embellishment on the page
(not part of the photo)

However......

If you use an Australian animal as an embellishment you will receive an extra bonus point = 3 points in total

Here is my take called 'Coober Pedy'


Hi All! I know my submission is late, but better late than never...so they say!! lol
I wanted to use a real Australian pic and theme, so I scrapped a pic of our family trip to Ayers Rock in 1997. We had a stop over in Coober Pedy, it was hot, dusty and desolite. Most families live underground, and we got to visit a few underground homes and a church. I promised I would never complain about dust in my house ever again......as nothing stayed dust free for more that a few minutes!! I have added a tiny outback lizard to my layout, he is hiding on a branch at the top of the left hand side green pom pom. lol
This is Ben (Friends kid) Jarred (my kid) and Adam (my older kid) looking out over the sand dunes from a look out at Coober Pedy. TFL - Shazza

and a close up :)

TFL
Shazza


No comments:

Post a Comment