Monday, July 5, 2010

ARTastic Challenge Blog

Here is my submission for this months challenge at ARTastic Challenge Blog

'The Card Sharpes' by Carravaggio

Diva Demand for an extra 6 bonus points, try and work the following into your layout, card or OTP project.

Playing Card/s = 1pt
Shades of brown = 2pts
Feather/s = 3pts

Easy criteria for this month...card/feathers and brown earthy tones :)

Cant wait to see this months entries !!!

Entries for 'The Card Sharpes' will close
Thursday 29th July at midnight.

Here is my submission called 'Feathers will Fly!!'

I have all the criteria, cards, feathers and brown tones. I hand made the Dalia flower on the left, the other flowers were a gift from Taryn Stark....and an adorable photo of my son 'Adam' when he was 5 (This is one of my favourite photos of him when he was little kid) The animal farm came to his school (back in 1990 when he was in Prep) and Adam was determined to have his photo taken with this huge chook........so, after much chasing and scrabbling he caught her, he was so pleased with himself. Journaling says: 'Put me down or feathers will fly!!'...(from the chooks point of view) lol TFL - Shazza

Here's a close up.....


TFL
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute picture, I can see why you like it so much! And I love your title/journaling, so much fun! You make the challenge seem easy, which it isn't, so great job!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete