Sunday, July 4, 2010

From Screen 2 Scrap Challenge Blog

Here is the Movie poster for inspiration at FS2S challenge blog for July

You have a whole month to join in the challenge :)


Here is July's movie poster inspiration, please feel free
to interpret this poster in anyway you wish


Added criteria for an extra 6 bonus points
give me..........

1) Metal somewhere on your layout = 1pt
2) Use the color 'teal' or shades of green = 2pts
3) Title must be in a block or rectangle = 3pts **

** (like a printers block and similar to the title on the 'Sherlock Holmes' poster)

Easy criteria for this month......metal/shades of green or teal and title in a rectangle :)

Here is my submission called.....

YUM


Found it hard to find teal so went with a lot of green :)...and a touch of teal.
I have used a metal tag plate which is covering the word 'Bloom' and have added my title word 'Yum' to a green rectangle. The leaves were cut from felt and embroidered the leaf veins. This is Tash my neice, this is what the journaling says: Here is Tash eating her cup cake! Do you love cup cakes I asked? YUM! replied Tash. TFL - Shazza

..........a close up of YUM


TFL
Shazza

1 comment: