Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hi Ladies!

Today I managed to make a few cards and tags for some challenges at Dixie Pieces.


Good Luck Card

The first is a 'Good Luck' card I made for Kims challenge. All you had to do was create a "Good Luck" card that includes the color green!

Here's mine.....



Beaded Tag Card

The next is a card tag I made for Kims Greenhorne challenge. You had to use a tool or technique that you have been wanting to try for the first time? Something that you are intimidated by maybe? Your challenge today is to create a layout using some tool or technique that is new to you, something that you are "Green" at.....

Here's my beaded Tag Card...


you can give the card and add the tag to the gift or you can wrap in cello and give them together as a gift for that person to use for their own gift giving!
I have used bugle beads across the hills and added seed beads for the falling snow!


 Mother's Day Card

I made this Mothers Day card for my Mother-in-Law. I put the card quickly together as I know as it approaches Mothers Day I want be able to make one as I have just lost my own Mother only two weeks ago :(
This is for Heathers challenge....
Heathers challenge is to "go green" with your scrapbook supplies.  Heathers challenge is to really "go green" and create a project (card, layout, or altered item) by recycling and reusing the packaging from your scrapbook supplies.

Here is the packaging I used...


and here is the card I put together.....



TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment