Friday, August 5, 2011

Tracy's Friday night class at Scraphappy Kats Retreat 2011

ADORE

Here is my Friday night page from Tracy's (my2angels) class at Kats 2011 retreat, where we played with the Tim Holtz Blending Tool, using a resist technique on chipboard gates and created a layered border with pattern paper, gold chain and lace


The photo is of my Mum 'Melvie' when she was little living in Sydney. 

and a close up!


My chipboard title coloured by using Tim Holtz Distress Stains and a "finger wipe" of gold stickles

The chipboard flourish (at the top of the page) again coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Stains and using some of Tracy's gorgeous brown gardenias and  resin flowers from her online shop. 
(You can get to my2angels shop from here).

Chipboard gates with charms, roses, stemmed flowers and charms
TFL

1 comment:

  1. Wow! your layout is absolutely 'adorable' !!! I love the gates and the flourishes at the top - gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete