Sunday, August 26, 2012

Her Vision was to Dream into the Night!

Woops Ladies!
I forgot to get this up at the start of the month :(

At least you have a week to get arty with paint and mists for the August challenge at ARTastic. This month one of our team members Helelne is leading us through a tutorial on mixed media art using paints and mists, you can get to ARTastic here

We are using the painting by Swedish artist C.O. Hultén entitled “Om färgernas mörkerseende” which can be translated as “Night Vision Colors”. 


Here is my example, I decided to make a girly canvas and used the words 'Night' and 'Vision' in my title!

Her Vision was to Dream into the Night


and a close up!


It would be great if we could get some more entries this month :)

TFL
Shazza


1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is SO GORGEOUS, Shazza! I love your background and the red flower is FAB!!

    ReplyDelete