Sunday, April 28, 2019

Archi-scraps - In-between dress sizes

This month at Archi-scraps the chalenge is to SQUEEZE something in-between.

You can find the challenge HERE





 At Archiscraps during April we are asking you to SQUEEZE SOMETHING IN BETWEEN.

Here is my Interpretation of the challenge...

In-between Dress sizes


Here I am in-between two dresses!!
 
I paper folded the dresses origami style, then jazzed them up by adding a belt and a button. I found two 'Barbie' coathangers to use...perfect!

Here is a close up....


The Journaling says..... 
Don't you hate it when you're in-between dress sizes!!
You try to SQUEEZE into one size (using your straight back, suck your tummy in super power!!) OR the next size up hangs loosely off you like a floppy summer shift that makes me look like a frumpy sweatshirt mum!!

Oh so FRUSTRATING!!!

Thanks for a great and fun challenge Julene and Archiscrap design team ladies!

cheers
Shazza xx





6 comments:

  1. Clever & adorable, and who can't relate? Thanks for playing along at Archi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever! I love the twist that you have taken with this,very imaginative :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great take on this months challenge! I love your page! thanks for joining us at Archiscraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shazza, you are always so clever! Very cute take on this challenge. Thanks for sharing your creativity on Archiscraps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pay a quick visit daily a few web sites and sites to read articles or reviews, but this website presents quality based articles.

    ReplyDelete