Thursday, July 4, 2019

Shazza simplified!

This morning as I laid in bed, looking around my bedroom and into my walk-in wardrobe.....I thought gee I really do have a lot of stuff :( Do I really need all this stuff? How have I accumulated so much stuff? Am I South Morang’s number one hoarder?
So, I decided to launch a new cycle in my life.... I’m calling it ‘Shazza simplified’! What does that mean?
It means from today I’m starting a new chapter in my life. I’m going to minimalist my life by reducing the stuff I have! I’m tired of maintaining, sorting, cleaning, dusting, replacing, and  repairing my stuff. How many times have I decluttered my garage....many, many times, (just ask my sister Debbie Carboni). Every time we chat, she asks me ‘what are you doing’ and my answer more often than not is.....I’m tidying the Garage! LOL
Today I’ve decided I no longer need ‘Stuff’ to make me happy! Some days I can’t even see the things I love because ‘stuff’ is in the way, taking up space, taking over my life....
I feel like I’m being held captive by my ‘stuff’! My household clutter has to go. You can’t organise clutter!
Today is my first step to my ‘Shazza simplified’ life....
Today I’m becoming a MINIMALIST!

No comments:

Post a Comment