Friday, July 5, 2019

A simple life!

Today, is my birthday!!
Happy Birthday Shazza!!

Having less stuff to look after means, doing more things for me, spending more time with my family and friends, being able to have people over to my house without feeling I can’t have anyone over because the house is a freaking mess, doing more things I love.....
I realise that my possessions are not making me happy, they are actually keeping me from the very things that make me happy in life. I want more joy, more peace, more relaxing times and definitely a purpose!
I no longer want to accumulate material possessions, I want my life to be SIMPLE!
To have a SIMPLE life, I need to let go of things I don’t need any more, things that no longer serve me, things (clothes) I don’t fit into, things that are broken, things I no longer collect...... but most of all to stop brining items into my house. Stop shopping, stop being convinced by advertisement that I need something, stop buying stuff just because it’s cheap, stop buying stuff because I think I’m getting a bargain!

STOp! STOP! STOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment