Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Soul Scrappers has a new owner!! :)

Hi Ladies!

I am just letting you know that I am the new owner of a ning community based scrapping site called 'Soul Scrappers' and I'm giving you an invitation to come and look at the site and see what you think. We currently have 1439 members but we would like to boost that number to 1500 by the end of the year....... Well thats our Target!!...Can we do it?

Well that depends on you :)

You can join 'Soul Scrappers' HERE

You will also have a chance to go into a draw for a Scrapbooking kit to the Value of $10

When you join please mention my name 'SHAZZA' when you fill in the Question....'how did you hear about this site?

I really hope to see some new faces :)

thanks
and hugs
Shazza
 

4 comments:

  1. Well done Shazza! I've just headed over and signed up as requested. Looking forward to seeing what the site has to offer. Best of luck!

    Nxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am tickled pink for you Shazza, & wish you a fun & fab time being leader of the pack!

    And gee you know some scrappers! Phew my copy & paste fingers are stinging from all the use today!!!

    Keep on laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news and good luck with the member boosting!.Might go and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Shazza! you will be a great success! wishing you all the best for 2012!
    Take care!
    Ali

    ReplyDelete