Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Catching up on TWELVE for AUGUST

I'm still a month behind with my Twelve workshop pages.....Here are the first couple I have done for August.

TWELVE is a workshop hosted by Stacy Julian. There are Twelve topics to scrap each month. The topics include  Me, Holidays, Seasons, Places, Everyday Life, Rituals, People, Inspiration, Personality, Things, Family Stories and Fun.

Oh Boy
TWELVE -August - Fun!


 I have used a photo of my Jarred when he was a little tacker...

I changed the page slightly by adding the 'Oh Boy' title and red star in the top Left corner.
My added embellie for Twelve is the yellow/green button in the left hand bottom corner and I added the number '12' to the button to identify the pages I am doing for Stacy's workshop.

This was a class taught by Melissa Kennedy at Scraphappy Kats retreat in Nagambe, using the Kaisercraft 'Attitude' line. Here is a pic of Melissa teaching, standing on a chair so everyone can see her :)


 A close up
Here you can see the layering and a bit of the corrugated base





 **********************************************

Pose
Twelve - August - Everyday Life


Here is Jenna doing one of her Calisthenics poses
The embroidered piece is from my Grandma's (or Aunty Effies) collection
of Fancy Work.

Back in the day of Calisthenics this was a huge part of my everyday Life....taking Jenna to practise and competitions, sewing costumes and sewing on Sequinns (I Dont miss that!)
My added embellie is the Yellow/Green flower under Jennas foot and the number '12' is in the middle of one of the scallops

Here is a close up...


********************************************************

US!
TWELVE - August - People

The photo was taken last year at a work function. These are my two best buds from work.
My added embellie is the little red flower, and the number '12' is in the bottom Right hand corner of my page. I love adding paint to my pages :)

Here is a close up...


***********************************************

Thats three pages done for TWELVE for August...better get going on the next 9 :(

TFL and thanks for any lovely comments added its much appreciated

Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment