Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ARTastic April - 'My Home'

Here is the criteria for ARTastic Challenge Blog for April.

St Nicholas Circle by Thomas Kinkade

Use this inspiration to scrap your house, the street where you live, beach house, street scape etc......

Note - this does not have to be a winter scene

Added criteria - Each item added to your page = 1 bonus point
1) Lamp
2) Arrowed sign post
3) Bridge
4) Rotunda/Gazebo
5) Green roofed house Total = 5 points

All items have been taken from the painting

Here is my Submission below:


(take 2 of coffee mishap!!)

Here is my submission, I have all the criteris except a bridge :(

Jouranaling says: Our home - Love Abides Here


You still have plenty of time to get your entries in for this challenge, so please give it a go!!


TFL
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. hi, I love your home layout, it's quite a challenge to include all the criteria! I would love to send you my layout for the artastic challenge but for some reason I can't get your email address. (computer says no!) Could you let me know what it is my email is yolanda.bravery@hotmail.co.uk
    Thanks
    yolanda xx

    ReplyDelete