Saturday, October 15, 2011

Uproar 2 Scrapmore Retreat

Another Layout using some older photos .......now finally scrapped!!
thanks to Double Take by Nic and May!



Here is the sketch for Week 1 Sketch 4


Here is my interpretation of the Sketch.....


Here is a close up of the R/H side...



...and the L/H side



 Journaling says.... Here are some photos from my 1st ever scrapbooking retreat, the 'Uproar 2 Scrapmore' retreat held in Ashmore Qld. My friend Samantha and I decided to go, we had a fantastic time and and it was a great chance to catch up with lots of ladies that I have known online on the internet. Here are a few faces..... Sharon Dalton, Amanda Taylor, Jacqui Miles, Samantha (my friend), Chris Wormald, Lisa K, Belynda and Ms Uproar herelf  Dalena Sutton :) It was great making some new friends. I scrapped some fantastic pages over the weekend and won a few raffles. I would love to catch upagain for retreat #2 in 2012, that would be a treat! :)

Here is a close up of the title.....


TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment