Saturday, February 6, 2010

'Bubbles' my submission for ARTastic for February

This is the inspiration to use for February on ARTastic challenge blog.

'The Bath' by Mary Cassatt

Use 'The Bath' as inspiration for your layout, card or OTP item.
This month you are free to interpret this painting in any way you choose.
I can see lots of inspiration from this painting.... kids in the bath, kids wrapped in towels, little girls washing dolls, spa baths, washing the dog etc...............just to give you a few ideas!!!

and here is my submission called
'Bubbles'


No journalling, kept it simple. I wanted to show that sometimes less is more!!

I used a special technique to paint the bubbles and water on the floor, I painted on to acetate without it seperating. Cut the finished bubbles out of the acetate.......

This is my DS Adam when he was a littlely :) The bath tub was cut from off white card stock. the little duck was also cut out.

TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment