Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Me @ 50

This is my 'about Me' challenge at 'Soul Scrappers'

Welcome to the second 'About Me' challenge.

Here is the criteria -
1. Describe yourself in 10-12 single words (Ooops I used 14!!!)
2. You must use your name @ age
example, Jenna @ 21, Shazza @ 38 (I wish!), or like my example layout {Me} @ 50
3. Use a collage of background pp
4. A photo of yourself

You may enter as many submissions as you like for this challenge, but please do not submit duplicate challenge submissions. We like to see new submissions for each challenge.

But there's more............. As this is my first official challenge I am offering a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) prize for the best entry, which will be picked by me

Now get too it, I cant wait to see your gorgeous creations :)

Here is my example below:

TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment