Thursday, May 28, 2009

Blessed by you

This is my take on a the May Scraplift inspired by Ann-Marie at Ready Set, Scrap.



This is my take on the "Blessed by you" layout by Ann-Marie, I have changed it slightly but I loved the colors and wanted to give it a go!!

Thanks AM, had fun with this one!

If you want to check out AM's layout, just go to the link below:
http://www.readysetscrap.com.au/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/4335/ppuser/55

******************************************

and some close ups.



and



TFL
Shazza

2 comments:

  1. How gorgeous shaz I LOVE this one cant wait to see it, can I frame it???? Relly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shazza,
    Great to see you are still scrapping like mad! Love all your pages! I have missed our messages and emails. Will be sending you an email today! Hope you are well.
    Take care,
    Ali

    ReplyDelete