Monday, May 18, 2009

Remember Me

This is my take on the May Cyber Crop Challenge at Ready, Set, Scrap, "Armageddon by Kirsti. The Cyber Crop Theme for May was: RSS Dusk til Dawn Movie Marathon.

Let's Go Check Out Kirsti's Movie......

Now Playing - Armageddon
By Kirsti

Kirsti's challenge is to be inspired by the soundtrack of Armageddon as seen here...
http://www.stlyrics.com/a/armageddon.htm
You can use the lyrics or title as your inspiration.
You must also use inking, distressing and 1 photo.

Here Is Kirsti's Example:



and here is my entry:



This is my take on Kirsti's challenge, I used the song title "Remember Me" by Journey & Steve Augeri from the Armageddon Soundtrack.

I have covered all criteria:
1 x Photo
Distressing = around photo
Inking = on shazza name tag


This is what the journaling says:
When you remember me, it means that you have carried something of who I am with you, that I have left some mark of who I am on who you are. It means that you can summon me back to your mind even though countless years and miles may stand between us. It means that if we meet again, you will know me. It means that even after I die, you can still see my face and hear my voice and speak to me in your heart.
For as long as you remember me, I am never entirely lost. When I'm feeling most ghost-like, it is your remembering me that helps remind me that I actually exist. When I'm feeling sad, it's my consolation. When I'm feeling happy, it's part of why I feel that way.
If you forget me, one of the ways I remember who I am will be gone. If you forget, part of who I am will be gone.
~ Frederick Buechner




and



TFL
Shazza

1 comment: