Friday, May 1, 2009

Blog Candy Winner at Scrampin up!

And the winners are:

Well it’s time to announce the winners of the Blog Candy Note-Book, Pen and Clip sets (and first name drawn also scores a matching Key Ring).

Drum roll please…

1st name drawn Kathy G
2nd name drawn Shazza Bishop

If you could please get drop me an e-mail with your address, and Kathy your choice of the two sets, I will get these posted ASAP for you - enjoy!

I hope to have more blog candy next month so stay tuned!

Chelle


this is what I won:

I want candy…

Well ok, I can’t have the candy, BUT YOU CAN!!!

Because I took so long (creativity strike), I am going to offer TWO yummy candies. The first name drawn can choose which one they would like and then I will draw another name for the other one :D

So get commenting girls (and guys) and tell me what your favourite set is in the new catalogue!! (Doesn’t have to be a new set, just any of the sets in the current catalogue).

Here is what you can win:

Candy1 Candy2

Each set contains a little notebook perfect for you handbag or beside your bed when inspiration strikes, a decorated and matching bull-dog clip and black biro!

No purchase necessary. Winners will be drawn on Monday 27th April and posted out to reach you before Mothers Day! An extra little something to give to yourself (or your mum!)

HAVE FUN & GET POSTING!!

Chelle


Thanks Michelle, I love your creations and will put them to good use.

Cheers

Shazza

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, thank you for sharing my link with your readers! :D

    Your "CANDY" hopefully will be there early next week, and if you anything like me, I'm sure they will come in handy, I'm always looking for a pen'n'paper to jot down something!

    Have a great day
    ((HUGS))

    PS - have some more "CANDY" going up tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete