Monday, May 18, 2009

A Persons a Person no matter how small

This is my take on the May Cyber Crop Challenge at Ready, Set, Scrap, "Horton Hears a Who" by AM. The Cyber Crop Theme for May was: RSS Dusk til Dawn Movie Marathon.

Let's Go Check Out Ann-Marie's Movie......

Now Playing – Horton Hears A Who
By Ann-Marie

For Ann-Marie's Challenge she has taken her inspiration from the movie Horton Hears A Who!
and the quote
A persons a person no matter how small”.
You may use this quote for your challenge or take your own inspiration from the movie!

Here Is Ann-Marie's Example:



and here is my entry:



This is my take on AM's challenge, thanks AM, it was a great idea, and I got to do another page for my Neice "Megan"

The flowers were cut from Heidi Grace Shimmer Glitter pp called "Reagan's Closet/Floral Vine.
I hand cut the mushrooms from off cuts of paper.



and



TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment