Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cousins

This is my take on the May Negative space challenge by Rachel at Ready, Set, Scrap.

May Negative Space Challenge - set by Rachel Zelley

For this month's Negative Space challenge Rach would like you to create a Layout using the following
You can only use
paper
stamps
ink
a pen for journaling


Here's Rach's example:


And here is my entry called "Cousins":



and a close up:



This is my daughter Jenna and her little cousin Megan. Photo taken in hospital visiting their nan recently.

I have covered all the criteria for this challenge:
paper, stamps and ink = flourishes in the corners, and I used a brown pen to journal.

TFL
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. Oh Shaz this is so lovely i dont have any pics of jen and megan together like this. Fab job...xxxxx

    ReplyDelete