Friday, March 26, 2010

Sharing the Lurvvve............

Anne Patterson(My DT member for 'From Screen 2 Scrap) sent me a Lil Miss bright side award. Please visit Annes blog, she has some great layouts to share with you all. Cheers Shazza




There are a few rules that I will need to follow to accept this award:


1. List the top 10 things that make me happy
2. List 5 trivia things about myself.
3. Share the award with only 5 people and ask them to do the same
4. Link the blogs you choose and link the blog of the person who gave it to you!!


Alrighty then, here's my list of 10 things that make me happy

1. Scrapping...of course!
2. Visiting my family
3. Travelling overseas
4. Catching up with my two older boys!
5. Having drinks with the girls from work :)
6. Going shopping with DD Jenna
7. Reading my favourite magazine - 'Cloth, Paper, Scissors'
8. Blue vein Cheese and biscuits mmmmmm
9.Spending time with my partner
10. Going to IMAX to see a great movie!

5 Trivia things

1. I hate food shopping!
2. I participate in Flylady!
3. I have always wanted to learn to play guitar
4. I am a fan of Survivor (TV show)
5. I dressed up my son Jarred (When he was little) as a Koala and stuck him in the fork of a gum tree for a photo shoot :)


I would like to pass this award to the following five ladies......


Chris Weiss - A lovely lady whom I met on 'Soul Scrappers' who has an incredible scrappy talent! and winner of AMC2 'About Me' challenge


Mary Steinmetz - Another lovely lady whom I met on 'Soul Scrappers', who has done some fantastic entries for the challenges lately :) and winner of AMC5 'About Me' challenge


Lillian Gilbertson - Winner of Soul Quest # 1, on 'Soul Scrappers', - she made an incredible heart album.


Judith Tetley - Runner up Soul Quest # 1 on 'Soul Scrappers' - she made a beautiful album :)


Elsie - Third place on Soul Quest # 1 on 'Soul Scrappers' - her entry was a beautiful autumn double layout :)

Ladies if you have a blog please pass this on.......

Thanks for Looking

Shazza


No comments:

Post a Comment