I have just received two Beautiful Blogger Awards from Robin J and JazzyJess two lovely ladies whom I've got to know through my ARTastic challenge blog.
Jess is a lovely lady who lives in North Charleston in the USA, she makes beautiful cards using her own designs, and has a very interesting blog, if your up for a good read:) You can get to her blog from here.
Robin has been a great supporter of ARTastic challenge blog, joining in the challenges each month. She was our November winner with her entry 'A Woman of Substance'. You can get to her blog from here.
Ok, so the rules for this award are:
1) Add a link and note of thanks to the person giving the award
2) Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whose blogs you have recently discovered that you love
I To include all the ladies, I passed this award to 16 ladies)
3) Share 7 things about yourself
I'm passing this award on to all my new Soul Sisters at Soul Scrappers. And the fantastic Erika Martin, founder and owner of Soul Scrappers, whom gives me encouragement, inspiration and the will and drive to keep scrapping up a storm.
(in no particular order):
Erika Martin Stampin Mama Designs
Ali Coles Scrappy Ali's Blogspot
Marisa Page The Joy of a Page
Mary Anderson It's all about the Journey
Deb Horst Sendable Sentiments
Lynn Larson Learn to stamp and scrap
Leonie Schroder Stamp a Latte
Tiffany Bauer My Crafty World
Gretchen Barron Inspiration in Action
Jami Hubatch Paper Jams
Gwen Mangleson Paper Expressions by Gwen
IIina Crouse My Creations
Amy G Commit 2 Paper
Also 3 ST members whom have just recently left the group
Lois Folla Stampin Press
Linda McLain Catered Crop
7 things about myself
1. I'm a cougar :) lol
2. I love travelling and I'm planning an o/s holiday later in the year
3. I love my little Toyota Yaris, the best car ever!
4. I have fallen out of a moving train :(
5. I was once a suspect in a murder investigation :( Wrong place, wrong time!
6. We had a horse in a suburban house in the backyard when we were kids!
7. I love my job, I work in the garden section of a huge hardware warehouse.
Thanks again Robin and Jess for thinking about me and sending me this great award... I love it!
Simon Card Kit Inspiration – November 2017 - NOTE: This is a sponsored post for Simon Says Stamp. Hi all! Have you all seen the November 2017 card kit yet? Simon sent me the kit to play with and it mi...
5 hours ago