Sunday, March 14, 2010

Duke

Here is the layout that Chris Weiss (my photo swap partner) did of the photo I sent her of Duke our new baby Chihuahua . This was for a photo swap at 'Soul Scrappers'

This is the photo I sent her of Duke:


This is the page Chris made for me in the Photo Swap....this is our little Chihuahua, Duke....isn't he precious?



She has a challenge going on on her ARTastic Challenge Blog to use Art Nouveau...so, I followed the criteria and I used a cut out photo, put a halo of flowers and used Art Nouveau designs in the layout! LOL! I think it turned out pretty darned cute! :) - Chris Weiss

**************************************

This is just gorgeous Chris, you've done such a great job, the colors are just beautiful :)........... he is very precious!!
I love how you did the letters for his name and all your Art Nouveau designs . - Shazza

2 comments:

  1. Oh I had no idea that Duke was your puppy! Oh he is just so totally adorable I want to take him home. What a gorgeous looking little puppy. Oh you are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMg he is so beautiful i love him!

    ReplyDelete