Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cabaret Kid

Here is my Photo Swap layout I did for Chris Weiss at 'Soul Scrappers'


I used a photo of her daughter Audri (Audriana), in her tap dancing outfit in Jan 2007, she was 5 years old.

This is the photo I used:



As soon as I saw the photo of Audri in her tap dancing outfit I knew exactly that it would suit a 'Cabaret' page. I called the layout 'Cabaret Kid'.
The fact that Audri was sitting on the stairs was just perfect as I changed the first line of the song to say......'What good is sitting alone on your stairs?.... instead of....'What good is sitting alone in your room?
I made a little stage for her to perform on with red velvet curtains (lol) and floodlights at the front of the stage. I also gave her top 'billing' and added her name, date and age to her tag at the top of the stage. A little black cabaret hat was just the right embellishment to finish it off. I hope you like it and more importantly I hope Audri likes it too, although she is probably not that familiar with the 'Cabaret' song :)

....and here is the finished layout!


and a close up :)



I really enjoyed the 'Photo Swap' with you Chris!

cheers
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment