Monday, April 4, 2011

Grin and Bear it!


Here is my submission for ARTastic challenge Blog for April.

You can get to ARTastic from here

This months featured painting is Autumn Wonder by Debbie Adams

 Extra Criteria for the month....

Diva Demand for an extra 6 bonus points try and
work the following into your layout.

1. Cloud/s = 1pts
2. Tree/s = 2 pts
3. Autumn/Fall colors (Browns, reds, oranges) = 3 pts
and a closeup!
 I loved this months painting, I love autumn earthy colors :)
I have covered all criteria, clouds, trees (on ribbon) and autumn colors :)

Here's what the journaling tag says.... Jarred was a bit overwhelmed at all the attention he was getting in his Koala Bear costume!
This photo made it into out towns local newspaper issue # 183 April 1991 Jarred was 4! :)
I would love to see some of my followers join in this month :)
Cheers
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment