Monday, April 4, 2011

Life isn't About ......

Here is my submission for FS2S for April.

You can get to FS2S from here 

This months movie poster is 'Singin' in the Rain'

The added criteria is.....

For an extra 6 bonus points :)


1) A 'Rain' related title = 1 pt
2) An umbrella/s = 2 pts
3) Lets do it in 3's (3 pics, 3 embellies, 3 pp's etc...) = 3 pts
and a close up!



I loved this months poster, it was so easy to work with. I used a Quote on my page 'Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain!
I have thee birds, 3 leaves, 3 clouds, 3 raindrops, 3 journaling spots and 3 figures cut from photos.
And umbrellas! 
I would love to see some followers have a go this month :)
cheers
Shazza


1 comment:

  1. Love those pictures, looking like they are floating in the sky!!!!! Love how u arrange everything in this one

    ReplyDelete