Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Color

 Here is my entry for Kim's 'Signs of Spring'challenge at Dixie Pieces, you can get to the site from here

Come over and play along with the spring challenges this month and you could win a $15 Dixie Pieces gift certificate! All challenges need to be uploaded to the gallery here and linked to their threads in the forum by April 30th at 11:59pm PST!

From Kim-My challenge for you today is to create a layout that shares with us one of your favorite signs of spring!

Here is my entry for your 'Signs of Spring' challenge....... 'Spring Color' 

Kims 'Signs of Spring' challenge


and a close up!



The journaling says: My first glimpse of SPRING is seeing my CROCUS bulbs emerging.
CROCUSES are among one of the most popular of the early spring blooms.
They even pop up through snow in cold winter months.
This layout is made up of bits and pieces from my Stash and is a Scraplift! (by ?)

Cheers
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment