Thursday, July 23, 2009

BIG NEWS in the Scapbooking World!!!

No, I have not been published.......



No, I have not won a competition.........



I am now officially the operations manager lol


.....................of a challenge site





http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/


I was only asked today, I am stoked.....so go take a peek!!

************************************************************

I would like to thank Allison for asking me to take over the running of her site.

I remember the first time I saw her challenge blog, I was that excited that someone had thought of the idea to use ART as inspiration for layouts....... then I applied for her DT and was accepted and now I will be running it, so awesome!

Here's what Allison posted today:

Excuse us While we Change LOL

There will be a minor change to the running of the Blog. Unfortunately I am going to step down from the running and Shazza is going to step in and make sure that ARTastic is kept up to date and running smoothly. I know Shazza will do a wonderful job and that you will all welcome her :) The email for submissions has been updated on the Blog page for those of you that have layouts to send in for July.

A big hug and thankyou from me !!!! Thanks everyone for all your kindness and support!

TFL
Shazza

2 comments:

  1. Never seen this one before, might just have to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Shazza,

    I know that you will do a fantastic job!

    Take Care
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete