Sunday, July 19, 2009

Face Painting

This is my take on the July Cybercrop challenge at Ready, Set, Scrap.

Ann-Marie Is At The Bar With A
GREEN HAZE!



Here are the details of Ann-Marie's Challenge:

I was given this image to come up with a challenge for Cyber Crop.
After much thought I decided to go with the easiest LOL -
GREEN!!!

But that's not much of a challenge all on it's own so here are my requirements

1 photo that you must crop yourself
2 buttons somewhere on your page
A patterned paper background
Some fibres/ribbon/stitches
and lastly a cut out of some sort
(from patterned paper or using one of those fancy machines you paper scrappers have!)
and last but not least
Your LO MUST be 90% GREEN

Here is my sample, now go forth and CREATE!!




************************************************

This is my layout called "Face Painting"



I took my inspiration from the Green Haze drink by AM.

1 photo that you must crop yourself = Done
2 buttons somewhere on your page = yes
A patterned paper background = striped green
Some fibres/ribbon/stitches = stiched ribbon framing pic
and lastly a cut out of some sort
(from patterned paper or using one of those fancy machines you paper scrappers have!) = shapes cut out from BG Lime rickey "catawba flip"
and last but not least
Your LO MUST be 90% GREEN = yes

and some close ups



and



TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment