Saturday, July 25, 2009

Your'e the coolest

This is my submission for the July/August challenge at "ARTastic" challenge blog. You had to take your inspiration from Andy Warhols commercial art. As per pic below:



and here is my submission:



My layout is titled "You're the coolest", I was inspired by the bright, funky colors and knew this would be the perfect project to use my "Lime Rickey" collection pack from Basic Grey. I matted the photo, and out lined it with small square blocks taking in to account the grids of bright colors.

and here are some close ups:



and



TFL
Shazza

3 comments:

  1. When is this one due? I'd love to have a go, but have to go away for a few days.... maybe next month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shazza!! You are always welcome to attend up here with us in Seymour!!! We love meeting scrappy friends!! Next time make sure you leave a post on my blog and I'm sure that we will be able to fit you in somehow!! I even have room for you to stay if you like!!
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout! Colours are perfect.

    ReplyDelete