Sunday, July 19, 2009

Heart Starter

This is my entry for the July Cybercrop challenge at Ready, Set, Scrap.

Janine Is At The Bar With A
Blue Lagoon!



For Janine's challenge you need to take inspiration from the Blue Lagoon pic above.

Janine would also like to see:
Torn Edge
2 Word Title

Here Is Janine's Example:



**********************************************************

And here is my take called "Heart Starter"



I took my inspiration from the blue lagoon pic even adding a touch of pink with the single flower stack!

My DD Jenna at an early morning starbucks cafe after clubbing all night :(
I would have thought a sleeping pill would have been more appropriate!!!!

I have covered all criteria:
Torn Edge around pp
2 Word Title = "Heart Starter"

I used Heidi swapp ghost alphabet and thickers rockabye for title. I also used sassafrass lass paper whimsies "Wild flower" for flower stack.
Other bits and pieces from my stash!

***********************

and a few close ups



and



TFL
Shazza

1 comment:

  1. Love your takes on the cocktails Shazza. And I love the idea above for the ATC's. I've never done ATC's but here is a great use for them.

    ReplyDelete