Wednesday, August 19, 2009

.............makes me feel like a Queen!

This is my entry for the August CC challenge #3 - England at Ready, Set, Scrap! The theme for the cyber Crop was Holiday Escape.

Tracey has packed her bag and is off to...
England

Here are the details of Tracey's Challenge:

Ok when I thought of England I had to start singing!!!
God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen.....

You must scrap something that makes you feel like a QUEEN!
It only has to be something simple, so long as it makes you feel good.

You must also include:
  • Something Gold
  • Some Bling (every Queen has some bling!)
  • The Colour Pink
  • Your Journaling Must Become Part Of Your Title
  • The Word Queen Must Appear Somewhere On Your Item
This is my entry:


Journalling says:
'When my lovey gives me a foot massage, it makes me feel like a Queen' - my lovey is a pyhsiotherapist, so I often get a foot massage :)

I have covered all criteria:
something gold = gold crown
Some bling = centre of flowers
color pink = yes
Journaling is part of your title = yes
The word queen must appear on your item = yes

Thanks for the challenge Tracey, it was great to do something just a little bit different!

and a close up:



.... and here is Tracey's sample.



TFL
Shazza


1 comment: