This is my entry for Vicki's Blind Scrap challenge at U2S challenge blog called Me @ 20
Here's the directions you had to follow:
1 12x12 base cs
1 17cm x 23cm pp
1 13cm x 18.5cm pp
1 17cm x 7.5cm pp
1 4x6 portrait photo
1 21cm piece ribbon
3 strips of different width ribbon at 4cm,6cm and 7cm(1 of each length)
title and embellishments
1. stick down the 17x7.5cm pp 1.5cm from right hand side of cs and up 4.5cm from the bottom.
2. stick the 17x23cm pp 8cm from right edge and up 3cm from bottom.
3. stick the 13x18.5 cm pp in centre of last step, then stick the photo in centre of this pp.
4. stick the ribbon along the bottom of the 17x23cm pp.
5. place embellishments of your choice on the bottom left hand corner of the photo.
6. add the title above the 17x23cm pp.
7. add the smaller ribbon pieces above the 17x7.5cm pp smallest to largest. You can add any extra embellishments if like and distress, ink or tear any of the pp.
I don't do Blind challenges very often, but really enjoyed putting this one together, I just hope I got all the measurements correct!