Wednesday, August 26, 2009

US

This is my Entry for the August word challenge at RSS.

For this month's Word challenge Ann-Marie would like you to create an item using the word:

US

Ann-Marie would also like to see:
use of a black and white photograph(s)
More than one button
Circles
stitching
and ...... I want to see somethings popping off the page (like using foam etc)


A pic of Hasan and I earlier this year.

I have covered all criteria:
I have used a black and white photo, more than one couduroy button, lots of circles, some stitching on the matting and my 'S' is popping off the page :) I added a doodle border around the page.

Great challenge AM really enjoyed this one.

and a close up


***********************************************

Here is AM's example:




TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment