Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Contented Canine

Woohoo!!! 

Here is my entry for Debi Clarks theme challenge over at Soul Scrappers.

For this Theme challenge I would like you to create a scrapbook page - digital, traditional or hybrid - using the challenge guidelines.

I would like to see you scrap a page, using the word CONTENTMENT as the inspiration & also using 2 or 3 MAIN COLOURS.

"Contentment" seems realistically defined as "enjoyment of whatever may be desired". That definition is realistic because the more contented an individual or community becomes the less extreme so more acceptable their desires will be.

Contentment could be - sitting by a lake reading, your little pets lolling about, kiddies playing in the garden, dad snoozing under a tree.......whatever you choose.

Contented Canine 

  
I used Blue and Brown as my two main colors. I paper pieced a sausage dog eating his boney biscuit as my embellie. Rexy is very contented dog always thinking about chewing bones, chasing cats and going for a long walk :)

......and here is a close up!
TFL
Shazza

2 comments: