Sunday, September 25, 2011

Jarred

Hi Ladies!

Here is my entry for the FNC (Friday Night Challenge) at Scraphappy Kats. Th FNC this week was a Recipie. Now I'm not a big fan of Recipie challenges...but I thought Why not...give it a go, so I'm very pleased how my page turned out.

RECIPE
For the base you will need 1 piece of card stock
Ingredients for your LO
Patterned Paper
1 or more photos
Frame (optional)
Ribbon
Lace
Flowers
Buttons
Cut 1 circle and 1 rectangle out of the patterned paper
place on cardstock in a way that pleases you
add 1 or more photos and your frame if you choose to add one
add lace and ribbon
Garnish with flowers, buttons, tittle and if you want journaling
add bling or pearls to taste
Jarred
...and a close up!!


For this project I used the latest Chipboard flowers (Marilyn Blooms) from the my2angels September Embellishment Kit Club.The chipboard flowers have been soaked in Glimmer Mist with various centre pieces added. The Centres range from glass Cabochons, metal Flowers, pearls stickers etc.......

TFL
Shazza

No comments:

Post a Comment