Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Archiscraps - Once Upon a Time...(WINNER)

WINNER! WINNER!

What a great surprise to win the challenge at Archiscraps for January!
Thanks for all the votes!


Hello again friends!

I have another layout to share with you, this time its my entry to the January challenge at ARchi-scraps! The January challenge is all about fairy tales... Using the image below to get your inspiration...


 

I used a piece of pp from an old Kaisercraft collection called 'Story Book', it's a page with an image of an old typewriter on it, and it has the words 'Once Upon a Time' already typed out so I thought it would be just perfect for my little fairy tale story! I also added some fun and magical chipboard stickers from the 'Dream Big' - the 'Simple Stories' collection!

I firstly prepped the background by adding water colour paints in four colours, pink, yellow, blue and green, I used the same colours in the alpha letters (gold for the yellow!)


My story goes like this...

Long, Long Ago! 
(Well actually, just last week...)

In a Kingdom far far away!
(Jenna's house in South Morang, Melbourne...)

Lived a beautiful Princess
(My Gran Daughter - 'Skyla')

and her Magical Unicorn
(her bedroom doorstop)

LOL
**********************

Here are some close ups!




Thankyou Archi-scraps, I really enjoyed putting this page together!

and

Thankyou Dale Tiernan for reminding me to get back into the Archi-scraps 
challenges (even though I didnt have time to add a page last month!)

Cheers
Shazza xx










4 comments:

  1. This is delightful Shazza. Thanks for joining in again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! totally love this... <3 So happy you found your way back to Archi :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My goodness this is just so adorable! thanks for playing along with the challenge over at archiscraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations you are this mons winner.

    ReplyDelete