Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Soul Scrappers - Guest Designer January!

Hello Friends!

I have a new layout to share with you for 'Soul Scrappers'. This month we have a Guest Designer 'Erika Martin' and her challenge is to use a pic of your eye/s and add a quote. Erika was the original founder of soul scrappers so it seemed appropriate to ask her to be our first designer for our ten year celebrations!

 



Criteria - Use a close up photo of your eye/eyes
and add a quote about your eyes on your page.
**Scrapbook pages only accepted for this challenge**

Here is her example...


********************************

Here is my entry...

'My EYES'


I used water colour paints on my background and 
fussy cut out some flowers to add around my photo. 

Here are some close ups...


I used the quote - 'My eyes are and ocean in which my 
dreams are reflected'
- Anna M. Uhlich



Thanks for an interesting challenge Erika!
I really enjoyed putting this page together!

- Shazza  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment